Wednesday, August 31, 2011

DAY TEN: One Photo

You're gonna be mad at me over this one, but I just don't have that many photos of myself.  I'm behind the camera 99.9% of the time and any old photos are stored on flash drives that are undeniably buried in some drawer that is long overdue for a cleaning :)

So I'm recycling.  But the truth is that I really love this photo also, so there :)


This photo was taken just before the start of the Callaway Tri in June.  I've cut most of my hair off since this photo, and I generally don't wear so much spandex, but I still love it.

Hmmmm..... I wonder what I should do now that this Challenge is over??  I will admit - I kinda got tired of talking about myself for 10 days.

I think I've finally griped begged long enough that my husband is ready to finish a room in the basement for a playroom.  We've got a couple of people who have offered to help, and we fully intend of taking them up on those offers.  So maybe we'll have something in the works soon.  Wouldn't it be nice to have my living room back before Santa makes his appearance in December???  Ahhh - a girl can only dream...

I'm off to bed.  Night!




No comments:

Post a Comment