Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day Seven: Four Books


It's no secret that I love to read.  My tastes vary from romance to mystery to non-fiction.  I sometimes believe that I love my children's books a little more than they do and I've been known to read cookbooks cover to cover.  I love it.  One of the best (most useful) gifts my husband has ever gotten me was my Nook Color.  I love that thing.  Don't you worry though - I still visit our local library at least once a week - they're free there :)



It's actually very hard for me to just name four books, but I'll do my best.  Inevitably, I'll be lying in bed tonight thinking about the books I should have listed rather than the ones I did.

1.  The Twilight Series.  I love these books.  Mostly I love Edward :)
2.  The Notebook.  Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author.  I even stood in a VERY long line to meet him once!
3.  The Help.  This one is a recent read and I've already loaned it out twice.
4.  The Giver.  This isn't a light read.  It's based on the story of a father and son during the Holocaust.  A real eye-opener.

I'm also listing four of my favorite children's books, because I'm always looking for good reads for the kiddos and maybe our list will give someone else a few new ideas :)

1.  The Little Engine That Could.
2.  Click, Clack Moo.
3.  Going on a Bear Hunt.
4.  Giraffes Can't Dance.


Have a good night!  I better start brainstorming now for 3 films.  I've only got one so far.....

No comments:

Post a Comment