Monday, August 29, 2011

Day Eight: Three Films


Three films....hmmmm.... these are definitely getting tougher.  Why can't we talk about my "wants" some more??

I guess if you insist...

1.  The Notebook
2.  Dirty Dancing
3.  Tombstone

And just for your information, I also really love the Twilight movies (but the first is my fave), I loved The Help, and Bridesmaids, both of which were in theaters this summer.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  We sure did.  Brandon and I both worked Saturday morning, but enjoyed an afternoon at home, followed by an evening that involved grilled burgers and a few board games with a sweet family we came to love a couple of years ago.  We haven't gotten to hang out much lately but it was nice to visit and let our boys play.  WOW!  They got wound up and eventually just succumbed to running and chasing each other in circles.  I think Will and Brooks were asleep before we got out of their neighborhood that night.

Sunday was another low-key day complete with a trip to Traders and Whole Foods.  Holy goodness Batman!  You all know I love me some Trader's, but this was my first trip to Whole Foods and I fell in love.  I mean, you actually get to make your own peanut butter there!  Needless to say, I came home with both the honey AND chocolate raw peanut butter, along with nutritious snacks for the boys, Brandon and myself.  A friend of mine suggested making the boys a drawer in the fridge, dedicated to the their snacks only, so now we have a nice drawer full of healthy snacks within their little reach :)

I'll be back tomorrow with 2 songs (which will be the hardest for me by far because I just don't dedicate myself to music like so many do).  I'm heading for the bed.  Both sides of my neck are super tender today.  My glands are not officially swollen and I don't have a sore throat or anything, but I just feel like something is "off", so I've loaded up on the vitamin C today and I'm hoping a good night's rest will help.

Good night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment