Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day Two: 9 Loves


For Day Two of my 10 Day Challenge, I am supposed to give you Nine Loves.  This shouldn't be too complicated...

1.  Obviously, my family.  Enough said. (And God of course, but let's just put all the obvious ones together.)
2.  My friends - the good ones.  The "okay" ones are on my "like" list.  haha!
3.  A pretty lawn.  It can make or break your home for me.
4.  Union Jacks - you know - the British flag.  LOVE them.  I'm currently obsessing over the new line of toddler boys clothing over at Baby Gap due to their using Union Jacks on everything from hoodies to jeans to sneakers.  
5.  Books - I love to read.  Mostly romances, but I also like mysteries, and fictional novels based on very nonfictional events, think The Help, or The Giver.
6.  I love to write.  I'm not really sure what I love to write about though, so that's kind of a hangup.  My interests are so varied (and I'm just ADD enough) that I can't ever decide what I like to write about the most.
7.  The beach.  I love the smell, the sound and even the sand in your crack.  
8.  A Plan.  I love a good plan.  
9.  Pies - Key Lime is my favorite, but I wouldn't turn down any pie - even cherry and I HATE cherries. I think it's the crust :)


I'll be back tomorrow with 8 fears.  You may never think of me the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment