Thursday, April 7, 2011

Barney and Brandon's CT

What a combination!  Believe it or not, that should be the title of my life these days.  I'm trying to remain an involved, joyful, caring mother to two toddlers, all while trying to be with Brandon every step of the way.  It's all good though.  I know that I am so blessed to have my wonderful husband and two babies in my life - even if that means enduring an hour and half of Barney live in concert :)

Gamma and I took the Wilster to Phillips Arena this morning to Barney Live! They are celebrating Barney's birthday and that was very fitting, as Will's 3rd birthday is coming up and just a few weeks.


We had floor seats - I know you're jealous :) 

 I love this picture of Will.  It melts my heart.  He is sitting patiently, holding his stuffed BJ, and waiting on Barney to come on stage.  His only worry in the world is probably "will I be able to see Barney?" I love that about my boys, especially these days - they are so carefree.

 These two are two peas in a pod.  Neither one of them are looking at the camera, but they're both looking in different directions?

 Waiting on Barney!






And now you see the part where he's ready to go.  The attention span of an almost-three-year-old boy is slim-to-none!

After Barney was over, I drove like a mad woman to get out of Atlanta and to Cartersville Medical Center, where Brandon was having his first CT Scan.  Of course, I knew we wouldn't hear the results of the scan today, but I thought it was important to be there for him nonetheless.  I had ask his dad (and best friend) to go with him too, just in case I didn't make it.  BUT - low and behold - I made it just in time!

Against their wishes, I snapped a shot of them.  This was after the nasty drink Brandon had to drink, but before the scan.


I love those two!  It might seem ridiculous that I take these photos, but Brandon's fight could be so inspiring to so many, so I do.  AND - when he beats this, this will all be a memory and we'll have the pictures to remind us that we can overcome tough times :)

We go back to the doctor on Monday afternoon to get the results of the scan and remaining pathology.  Happy weekend friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment