Sunday, June 5, 2011

Brooks @ 15 Months

(Yeah Yeah - I realize I missed posting for 14 months.)  Anyhoo - here is the little man at 15 months old-


Let me see if I can narrow it down to 15 fun snippets about this guy.... hhmmmm....

1.  He gives open-mouthed kisses now :)
2.  When Will gets put in time out, Brooks goes and sits with him.  While Will is screaming and whining,  Brooks just sits patiently until Will gets up.
3.  He loooovvvvves Micky Mouse.
4.  New words include "papa" and "duck".
5.  He's a bit of a screamer - I kind of blame this one on Will.  He has to get loud in order to get attention around here.
6.  He waves to EVERYONE.  If we're outside, he waves at every car that passes and every child that rides by on their bike.  He just loves to wave.
7.  He wears size 5 shoes, but he could probably wear a 6 too.  The fives are getting snug (which is unfortunate, because Will's old size 6 shoes are all fall shoes.  Booooo...)
8.  He wears size 18 or 24 months clothes.
9.  He goes to bed happy and wakes up happy.  This is one of the many differences in Will and Brooks.
10.  He loves to slide.
11.  Whatever Will does, Brooks tries.
12.  He loves bathtime and if he's giving me a hard time about getting his clothes off, I'll say "You want a bath?" and he immediately stops fussing, and raises his arms to get his shirt off.
13.  He's cutting 4 teeth, two of which are his eye teeth.  This has caused him a little trouble in the diaper department lately.
14.  He is the best eater - not picky at all.  The only thing I've discovered that he really doesn't care for are berries - blackberries, blueberries, strawberries or raspberries.  I think it's the tartness of the berries that he isn't too fond of.  Other than that, he will eat anything.  This is such a relief from his older brother's food demands.
15.  He got his first real hair cut this past week.  Just a trim around the ears - I couldn't let go of his curls just yet :)


As you can tell, Brooks is such a pleasant, laid-back little boy.  He brings such joy and light to our lives every single day.  He and his brother grow closer every day.  Most of the time, they wake up within a few minutes of each other; however IF Brooks sleeps in (he likes his sleep like his Momma) Will begs to wake him up.  If we take Will on a special date with Mommy and Daddy, Will wants to know where Brooks is going to be and why he can't go.  I love this about my boys.  I can only hope they grow up to be best buds :)

Here are a few more pics of Brooks at 15 months -



No comments:

Post a Comment