Monday, March 21, 2011

sighhhhhhhhh.....

Sorry friends, that is my disposition as of late.  Nice - I know.  Our family (and even extended family) is currently fighting a stomach bug.  Brooks (the little booger) started it all last Monday night.  I won't give you the details, but it was a long night.  Two nights later, it was the hubby.  Two days later, it was my mom.  Two nights later, my father-in-law.  Will and I have washed our hands until they're chapped and sprayed so much lysol that our lungs should be permanently disinfected.  Just keep praying for us.  This momma is stressin'.  Sleeping on the couch didn't help that too much last week.

If I could just stay home with the boys and quit sending them off to spread their germs, this whole cycle might stop.  But here's the reality - it's MARCH and I have no sick days left.  I used a few days the first week of the year when the boys had strep, and I used two days last week with Brooks.  At the rate in which we accrue them, let's hope the boys can stay healthy until the fall.  Oh the joys of a working mother!

Sorry there are no cute pics this time - to be honest, we haven't been that cute lately.  In other news, we will hopefully have our session with Karen Baker this weekend.  It was supposed to happen this past Sunday, but Karen was extremely gracious in letting us reschedule.  I can't wait, as Karen always does a knock-out job!

No comments:

Post a Comment