Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Brandon!



Happy birthday to my awesome husband!  Yep - you guessed it - Will was born on Brandon's birthday (and also my nephew Baron's birthday), so we have lots of celebrating to do today!  Actually, we're not doing that much today but we did celebrate in bed this morning with a Spongebob card that sings "Happy Birthday." 

Anyway - I've already done a post for Will so this little tiny one is for my favorite man in the whole wide world - my husband :)  He is my best friend and the best daddy to our two little guys.  He is always supportive and willing to step up to daddy duty for all my wild hairs - whether that be training for a triathlon, dinners with my girlfriends, or sewing lessons.  He is often the calm to my crazy and the laid-back to my wound-up. 



I love you so much Brandon and I hope this year will be your best one yet!

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment