Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy 29th Brandon!

 
Last week was also my sweetheart's 29th birthday.  One more year in his 20s!! 

This will be a short post, because Brandon probably won't read it anyway ;)

I am so proud to be Brandon's wife.  He is such a sweet, kind-hearted and honest man.  In truth, I don't know anyone that doesn't like Brandon.  He is my rock - my best friend, the one person in the whole world that I want to see when my world feels like it's caving in. 

Since we were high school sweethearts, I can say that I think I love him more the older he gets.  I also think he's getting more and more handsome.

Brandon - I am so proud of the man you are.  You are kind, honest, hard working and sincere.  You are such a good husband, and the best father a child could hope to have.  I am so blessed to have you to help me with this parenting gig.  Love you!  Happy birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment