Monday, February 21, 2011

The weekend at home sweet home

Nothing too exciting this weekend - Will and I both have had allergy issues this week.  Booo for allergies.  Bad mommy moment - I thought we both had a little cold and I was determined that we would tough it out,  but once we both started having issues with our eyes (itching, swelling, watering...) I retracted my cold virus diagnosis and bought us some Zyrtec.  Needless to say, we've gotten a lot better since Saturday.

We stayed close to home this weekend, only leaving the house for a few necessary errands.  As much as I love our fun family outings, I must say that I also really enjoy just hanging out at home with my men.


We ate homemade whole wheat waffles, watched cartoons, practiced tracing our "W"s and tried our best to keep Brooks from climbing various pieces of furniture.  At one point while Brooks was napping, Will and I made it outside for some sidewalk chalking.  I managed to catch a few pics...





This is a famous "Will" look - probably telling me what I need to do! 


Look at the height on that jump!


And later, once Brooks woke up, we all went back outside for a walk/bike ride through the neighborhood.  This little green hat was his dad's :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment