Wednesday, February 2, 2011

From the eyes of a two year-old

This past Christmas, Will was given a pint-size digital camera by his Gamma (my mom).  This was a genius idea because he looooovvveeees to steal our iphones and take pictures of random things like his knee.  So he really digs his Vtech Kidizoom Camera and enjoys having his own camera to use while Mommy is using hers :)  And I really love it because I get my iphone back and he's just so darn cute with his camera saying, "CHEEEEEEESSSSSSEEEE!"

So after the boys were tucked into their beds this evening and I was going through the house picking up the abandoned toys, I came across Will's camera and thought "What the heck - let's see what he's got on here." Ha!  While I don't think there are any prize-winning shots just yet, some of them are really funny so I thought I would share....


Mommy and Daddy being silly for Will.


Daddy's backside. hehehe


This must been close to nap time.  This is my "GEEZ!  Is it nap time YET?!" look. 


A little blurry (and off-centered) but cute :)


I'm not sure if Brooks' lightning walker speed is too fast for the camera, or if Will has shaky hands...


My husband really loves his plaid pajama pants! 


OK - I totally took this one, but couldn't resist putting it on here.  Blake - don't hate me :) 


I took this one too - pretty cute I thought :)


Nice Will.


Sweet Brother Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment