Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Zoo

We took the boys to the Atlanta Zoo last weekend.  They really enjoyed it, although they probably loved the playground, the train and the "miracle round" (as Will calls it) the most.  At every animal exhibit, Will would look at the animal, then say "okay.  Let's go see another animal."  The elephants were MIA, which I was kinda bummed about.

It was nice and cool when we started out that morning.  I was grateful for that.  The last time I took the boys to the Zoo was during my maternity leave with Brooks and it was so hot the animals were lying in the shade the whole time.  I love zoos.  I love the fact that there is still a place to go and learn about the animals  while still treating them nicely.  The Atlanta Zoo does this nicely - their exhibits are huge and very realistic.  The staffers are nice and truly love their animals.  I hate circuses.  I think they're cruel.  But that's another post for another day....

Here are a few pictures of our adventure.  My camera died right before we got on the train :(











No comments:

Post a Comment