Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Little Guessing Game



Many of you who know me know that I love to dabble in DIY projects.  I'm not claiming to be good at the DIY projects, but I do love to try them.  The basement project has turned into one HUGE DIY project.  There's so many projects to be done down there that sometimes I'm not even sure of what I should start on next.

As soon as I started envisioning our boys' playroom, I knew I wanted this certain mural painted on the wall.  It's cute, childlike, and educational all at once.  Win-Win.  I just needed someone to paint it.  You know me though, I've talked myself into doing it.  So for the last two weeks I've been mentally preparing myself.  Last weekend, I bought the supplies.



Yikes.  The only excuse I have left is the time issue, which has bought me a few extra days :)  I do foresee tomorrow evening being a good night to start.  We shall see!!  I have a friend who is an artist and I've already warned her that I may be calling her to repair what I've done.  Let's hope I don't have to do that.

So what do you think?  Anyone wanna guess what I'm painting on our playroom wall??


No comments:

Post a Comment