Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Here we go a blogging...

Well, I have finally decided to take the plunge and start a family blog of some sort.  I'm not sure what you should expect from this blog.  As my life generally revolves around life with my husband and two small boys, I anticipate that most of my postings will be about them.  Having said that, I am a complicated girl with an ever-changing game plan, so don't be surprised if some of my posts deviate from that genre from time to time :)


Those of you who know me well, know that I love to write.  I have always enjoyed writing and even once held a job as a Sr. Communications Writer for a Fortune 500 company.  Within the last year, I have made a "life change" and taken a new job with less hours (those sweet boys will only be young once after all), so my mind and my fingers have been itching to write.  Hopefully, this blog will relieve some of my longings.  I have been told that blogs are easily neglected.  I can see how that is possible.  I hope this will not be one of those blogs, as I usually have lots to talk about :)  My goal is to post at least once a week, although  I would love to post more often.  I guess we will see!


SO - follow me, check back often, make me a favorite!  Many of you are Facebook friends and enjoy the occasional one-liners from Will, or an update on my little Brooks.  This blog will be filled with lots of those stories, pictures, and updates.  AND hopefully, for people like my Aunt Linda in OH, a constant reminder of her family away from home.


I leave you with a few of my favorite pics of my family from the past year... Enjoy!


Our first photo as a family of four


Will on his 2nd birthday in fav - a John Deere


Panama City Beach, Sept. 2010


Brooks' first time in the pool @ 5 months old


Burt's Pumpkin Patch - Oct. 2010


Family Photo Session, Fall 2010 by Karen Baker Photography

2 comments:

  1. Hi "Jess" - How wonderful this is - I'm so excited I was mentioned in the first day. Also you'll notice - I'm your first follower. You know this makes me the "favorite Aunt"!! Beautiful family, always beautiful family moments, beautiful thoughts - much love,
    Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete