Monday, August 27, 2012

Lately...

You can always count on a person's phone to tell the truth about their lives.  The real truth.  Just check out their photo album.  If that person is anything like me, you can generally tell what that person finds interesting, funny and photo worthy.  So here is my iPhone dump.  Recent pics of what my daily life these days looks like -

Sometimes I'm so desperate to keep the boys off their baby sister that I trap them both in my lap and encourage them to make silly faces while I snap pics.  Excuse how I look in these pics - this is usually at the end of a veerrrryyyy long day with just me and the kiddos.





While Will is at school, the two littlest (yes I know that is not proper) Rutledges and I try our best at organized activities...



Tessa really enjoys her sleep...






Sometimes we ride out to the farm for a little fresh air...


We stay inside a lot because it's so blessed hot and the little one can really only be held outside, resulting in a sweaty baby and an even sweatier mommy.  So what to do when you're stuck inside for hours at a time with little ones??

You could build a "boat"...


Or torture your sister...


Or put out fires...


Or when daddy gets home, play Mario Bros. on the Wii...


Or if you're really loud and obnoxious, Mommy will take you outside anyway and stuff the baby in her "backpack" as Will calls it....


Or if you have a very lazy tired creative mommy, you may learn how to wash bottles...


If your younger brother is at grandma's and/or napping (not usually), you may get to play with puzzles...



Or drink lots of sugary juice drinks while running off some steam in the back yard...


Mommy does a LOT of sweeping...


And one day, because she just didn't feel like she had enough babies, she babysat her cousin's baby...


We bathe babies when they poop up their back...


We vote...


We examine and self-diagnose our baby sister's baby acne...


We take lots of pics of sister...


And sometimes (read LOTS of times) we get in trouble...


That's it folks - our daily life in iPhone pics.  Trust me.  It's a wild and crazy world here at the Rutledge home.  And I have the pictures to prove it.





No comments:

Post a Comment