Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide 2011

Gifts Under $100

We all need help picking that perfect gift from time to time.  This holiday season, I'm hoping to give you a few ideas for those who are hard-to-please hard to buy for ;)  My first installment in this little series is for those big ticket items - those really special gifts for your mother, father, or significant other.  I can assure you that each of these gifts would make that special person happy, or if you're like me and want a few of these for yourself - a printed version of this post with the specific item SUBTLY circled and left on the bathroom counter would be a great hint for those looking to buy for you.  First up (in no particular order):

The Chloe throw via West Elm ($79)
I love this throw!  This is such a glamorous throw for your wife, mother, grandmother or sister.  This is one of those you leave out even guests are on their way!

The Mason Jar Drink Dispenser via Pottery Barn ($69)
This would make a great gift for those newlyweds or your friends that are always looking for an excuse to throw a party.  I love the southern feel of this dispenser and I can't think of one single occasion for which you couldn't use this.

This Artisan Leather iPad2 Cover via Restoration Hardware ($99)
For your techie husband, brother or father.  I can just smell that expensive leather now...

The Half-Mass Messenger Bag via Patagonia ($89)
I have wanted one of these for soooo long.  Offered in several colors, this bag holds your laptop (up to 15"), books, journals, and pretty much everything in between.  This would be an awesome gift for that person in your life that is attached to their laptop, your teenager (or college kid), or even that new mom or dad.  You couldn't ask for a better diaper bag! It's big brother holds larger laptops for a little more $$.

The Family Tree via Red Envelope ($80)
This would make an excellent gift for the expanding family, or maybe even your parents who are empty-nesters now.  This can be personalized in many ways and even framed for an additional cost.


I hope this gives you (or my husband) a few ideas.  I've got several more categories of gift ideas to share with you.  Because we're getting so close to Christmas already (HELLLLLOOOO - this day took for stinkin' ever to come as a child and now I am begging Santa to slow down his sleigh!!) I will try to do a few of these each week.  Good night y'all!






No comments:

Post a Comment